Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Kodiak SE, Backcountry Blue, 27” Reptiles, 1” wheel spacers, 20* weights, shims, purple spring
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to order 1 spare wheel online, and get it matching. Where do I find my YFM70____ #? I swear it was on the frame somewhere... it isn’t even on my title. Mine is a 2019 SE, in blue. Thanks guys!

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
If I remember right there is a sticker on the frame under the seat but I have never looked at it

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Kodiak SE, Backcountry Blue, 27” Reptiles, 1” wheel spacers, 20* weights, shims, purple spring
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will check that after work. I remember seeing it somewhere... the other thread on here says front left frame member, near winch / skid plate. Unless it’s just too dirty, I don’t think mine is there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
On mine it is near the winch. Left side of chassis. As stated before, the manual describes another sticker under the seat which is supposed to describe the model in more detail. Did not try to find it yet.

Reinhold

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
The only one that I have on my 2016 is the one near the air box with very little information on it.

Unless the B means base model which I have

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
561 Posts
I believe the manual also mentions that it is stamped into the frame on the front lower is what I remember, don’t remember the exact location

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it’s time I gave the girl a bath. I swear I saw it somewhere... might just be covered up with some dirt.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about I try a different question. Does anyone know the part number for this exact wheel? The 2019 SE aluminum rim? They had 2 of these, black and silver.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
I would go down to a tire dealer and see what they can pull up.

Some wheel tire combinations may just be a dealer item other than stock.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I was going to get the tire through Discount Tire. I have 1 rim all scratched up, and was going to order an OEM replacement, and keep the scratched up rim as a spare. I found decent prices on Ron Ayers. But I can’t verify which one I’m buying. Seems my VIN tag is sufficiently hid somewhere! Lol!

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
Do you have to register your ATV where you live?

If not it should be on your bill of sale or invoice.

Reactions: rancherMike

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good call Jim! The title doesn’t have it, but the dealer paperwork does. Mine is a YFM70KPLKL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts