Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What did you do to hold your coffee/water tumbler? I have both 20 oz. and 30 oz. cups I seem to constantly have by my side. What did you do?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Leave it home or in the truck LOL! And I take bottled water in my rear rack pack.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't drink bottled water. I will be working out in the woods for hours each time I go out. I drink only Artesian Well water, even make my ice from it. You assume I am just playing on mine, but you would be wrong. Good thing I already solved the problem thanks to a member on another forum. Instead of telling me what to do, he sent me a video of someone who had already solved the problem. Maybe asking a question or two before assuming is a good idea.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I don't drink bottled water. I will be working out in the woods for hours each time I go out. I drink only Artesian Well water, even make my ice from it. You assume I am just playing on mine, but you would be wrong. Good thing I already solved the problem thanks to a member on another forum. Instead of telling me what to do, he sent me a video of someone who had already solved the problem. Maybe asking a question or two before assuming is a good idea.
Can’t take a joke? That’s what the LOL means. I wasn’t tell you what to do, I was telling you what I do. Don’t be so sensitive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here's the fix for anyone else thinking about it....black drain cap from the garden section at HD with 304 stainless u-bolts on each inside corner of the front rack. 6" sections of 4" PVC, sanded, painted and four coats of clear. Once the final coat dries I will be epoxying the sections of pipe to the black caps.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well you will just have to turn your laptop screen sideways to see this, the forum has decided my orientation needs to be changed.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice job Deckartist! Those look trick!
What did you do to protect your water container bottoms from the bolts?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I had nothing to recover from. Re-read my post again without reading between the lines:
“Leave it home or in the truck LOL! And I take bottled water in my rear rack pack.”

Reactions: Madmax

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice job Deckartist! Those look trick!
What did you do to protect your water container bottoms from the bolts?

Thanks....I Dremeled the bolts off at the nuts first, then made sure the bottom of the Rtic cup didn't come in contact by measuring before I cut the 4" section of pipe. Test fitted them & started painting. My coffee cup will still need an insert of some sort so it's not canted in the holder. One can double as a mag holder during shooting outings with the precision rifles if I finish the coffee before going out once the range is built. It will be nice to have a 400 yard range no more than 200 yards from my door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts