Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was looking forward to seeing it hit some inclines but from what it seems throughout the 11 minutes most of the land traveled was leveled.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did a bit of digging in their other videos and that one is the Yamaha Kodiak 450. that may be why it looks a bit docile. Sorry guys. I got a bit excited because I though we'd finally have a video of it in action from a Kodiak owner.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just noticed the rider went through some deep water that the ATV in front made a real attempt to avoid, with the sealed rear wet brake we should have that sort of confidence when approaching deep waters.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends on how deep the water is and how long the Kodiak is submerged for. I had the same thought about the brake but a snorkel was suggested for depper and prolonged rides in water.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Depends on how deep the water is and how long the Kodiak is submerged for. I had the same thought about the brake but a snorkel was suggested for depper and prolonged rides in water.
the snorkel has nothing to do with the brakes though... the snorkel just keeps you breathing...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts