• 75+

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone's age is on the forum. It'll be interesting to see which age group Yamaha managed to appeal to the most with the Kodiak.

Vote in the poll. :grin2:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think I just realized that I bought an old Guy machine as a young guy...:wink2:
Maybe you're just one of the lucky and smart young ones :grin2:
I know that I couldn't afford a new Yamaha machine back in my heyday... but you know the saying "when I grow up I'll... get me one of those". TG here I am all grown and buying me toys.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Interesting!

I for once am in the majority! I am also starting to get up there in age it seems. But hey I still feel young while riding! I can't wait to get back on the Kodiak and ride again! April can't come soon enough!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not sure the Kodiak is geared towards a certain age . . . more like it's geared towards a certain sort of buyer.

For me the appeal was a machine made to work . . . but after work is done you can go on a trail ride and have a blast. Yamaha reliability was a big appeal . . . and having several goodies such as IRS, power steering, third light, etc. without having to pay a premium price also swayed me to Team Blue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm one of the old guys here,68 yrs young. Retired and loving every minute! Come on spring! :smile2:

2019 Kodiak 700
2014 Can Am Spyder RT-S

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm 58...most people tell me I shouldn't be doing most of the stuff I do...I really don't get it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts