Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of these wheels and the deep tread. I am wondering if this is to wide a wheel for my 2016 kodiak 700 doesnt say anything about having to modify my quad to accept them. Do you have to beef anything up like wheel spacers or suspension stuff. clutch etc.

2- 27 X 9 - 14 MEGA MAYHEM ATV TIRES MOUNTED ON 14" HD3 MACHINED ALUMINUM WHEELS 2- 27 X 11 - 14 MEGA MAYHEM ATV TIRES MOUNTED ON 14" HD3 MACHINED ALUMINUM WHEELS
comes with center caps and luggs free shipping at $1089 on ebay

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4 BRAND NEW 27" MEGA MAYHEM ATV TIRES MOUNTED ON FOUR 14" ALUMINUM WHEELS. KIT COMES COMPLETE WITH 4 TIRES , 4 WHEELS , 4 CENTER CAPS , 16 CHROME LUGS , 4 CHROME VALVES , AND MOUNTED. JUST BOLT THEM ON & HIT THE TRAILS. 2- 27 X 9 - 14 MEGA MAYHEM ATV TIRES MOUNTED ON 14" HD3 MACHINED ALUMINUM WHEELS 2- 27 X 11 - 14 MEGA MAYHEM ATV TIRES MOUNTED ON 14" HD3 MACHINED ALUMINUM WHEELS AND AGAIN COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED
mega mahem.jpg

·
Registered
317 Posts
So I have 28 inch wildthangs 10 wide front 12 wide rears on stock rims on my 17 with zero rubbing / problems . Do they list the bolt pattern for those rims? As long as you can get them In 4/110 pattern and the right offset then they should work.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just put 28" mega mayhems on my 450 and I really like them. I have a thread around here somewhere with my impressions of them, should be easy to find.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would suggest a 12" wheel though. More sidewall = a smoother ride and a better protected wheel.

Reactions: Vincent
1 - 6 of 6 Posts