Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking and looking for the right machine, and finally went and put a down payment on a 2021 700 EPS today. Should be delivered in May. I could have gotten an EPS SE in a couple weeks, but couldn't justify an extra 1000 dollars for fancy paint and some tires im going to replace anyway. Can't wait to be back on the trails again!

·
Super Moderator
622 Posts
Been looking and looking for the right machine, and finally went and put a down payment on a 2021 700 EPS today. Should be delivered in May. I could have gotten an EPS SE in a couple weeks, but couldn't justify an extra 1000 dollars for fancy paint and some tires im going to replace anyway. Can't wait to be back on the trails again!
Congrats, got yourself a nice machine. I have an 18 SE, age the only reason i went that route was for the color. I was just going to get a grey eps, but they had none left, only eps was stupid camo.... No intrest in that at all. Tactical black was my only option.. And I'm very happy. The aluminum rims are really nice, but for that extra money, they should atleast put different tires on the se, but no, same on all 3 levels.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your new baby.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm excited. Can't wait for May lol. Its going to be a huge step up from my old 03 polaris 330 magnum. Itll also be the first new vehicle of any kind ive ever owned. I can't wait to get back into some of the old mine sites we have here in Michigan to get some drone footage.

·
Super Moderator
622 Posts
Yeah I'm excited. Can't wait for May lol. Its going to be a huge step up from my old 03 polaris 330 magnum. Itll also be the first new vehicle of any kind ive ever owned. I can't wait to get back into some of the old mine sites we have here in Michigan to get some drone footage.
Now looking forward to the drone vids. Lol
I'm in northern Ontario, in the nickle capital of the world with lots of old gold mines around too. There are so many ould mines out in the bush here, I've only been to a handfull so far, hopefully a few more this summer.

You are in for a big surprise going from that 330 to the 700. I couldn't believe the difference going from my old 02 450 honda to my kodiak. The instant power on tap difference is insane. Atleast you had a bit softer suspension than my honda.... But nothing like the new bike. Huge upgrade. You will love it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts