Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone running the hmf optimizer had problems with it not starting? I was riding around a mud park and killed my wheeler to let it cool off and it wouldn't start again. Check engine light came on and showed engine code 39, which is injector issue. Every wire and connection is dielectric greased. Got it home this morning took off the hmf optimizer and it started right up, has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
29 Posts
The only problem I have with mine is I cant get it dialed in the factory settings has it running way rich. I made some adjustments to avail I call them they told me to put it back to the stock settings. At stock setting you cant stand 5 feet behind it the fumes are so bad. Not happy at all with it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine was making the injector just shoot fuel without the bike even being started, might switch brands and go with something other than hmf. All they told me was that it was waterproof and it's something wrong with my fourwheeler. Not very happy

·
Registered
29 Posts
If I cant get mine dialed in I think I'm switching EHS for the controller but keeping the HMF QS pipe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts