Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 Yamaha Kodiak 700 just ordered 26-11-12 and 26-9-12 tires will this void my warranty/extended warranty (third party not yes)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,227 Posts
If they can prove that the tires contributed to the problem that you are trying to fix with the warranty then yes they can void it.

Remember most of these warranty places will look for any reason that they can go get out of having to pay a claim, and it usually ends up on you to prove that what you added didn't contribute to the failure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they can prove that the tires contributed to the problem that you are trying to fix with the warranty then yes they can void it.

Remember most of these warranty places will look for any reason that they can go get out of having to pay a claim, and it usually ends up on you to prove that what you added didn't contribute to the failure.
Thanks man I think I’ll cancel my order and go with 25s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,227 Posts
But if it is a aftermarket one you need to read what is covered and what is not along with what you can do.

·
Registered
528 Posts
26” is what comes on the Grizzlies stock so you should be fine. But like JimP said if you have something other than the Yamaha warranty you should read it’s terms closely.

·
Super Moderator
288 Posts
They won't void your warranty for a 1" larger tire, especially considering its a stock size on essentially the same bike, the grizzly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts