Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 27" Zillas finally came in! Here they are on my camo Kodiak with the painted wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice looking rubber! I see a 5.0L HO tag on the garage door. looks like you have good tastes Mustangs and yamaha's. I had an 86 GT but my first wife looked after that when she left...LOL! But was fun while i had it

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice looking rubber! I see a 5.0L HO tag on the garage door. looks like you have good tastes Mustangs and yamaha's. I had an 86 GT but my first wife looked after that when she left...LOL! But was fun while i had it
I have always been big into the Fox Thunderbirds, and that intake plate was left over from my 88 5.0 T-Bird that I did all kinds of stuff to, then decided I didn't like it anymore (made it too hard edged) so I sold it. I've owned 7 of them. I've got a 5.0 of a different sort now though, one far more powerful than those Foxes:

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Man those are an awsome car now with that new 5.0 motor! Nice looking car! But those old foxes were good fast cheap fun. They were so easy to use for a street / strip car..... I miss mine.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, they were the original rims. I was quite pleased with how they came out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts