·
Registered
191 Posts
Reactions: john zane

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I will post up some pics today. The tires look great to me. I gained I.5" ground clearance. I'm sitting at 12.5 now. I didn't do a high speed run after the clutch upgrades but the feel real good and hook up. I only put on 3 miles around the property and backed into a stick and tore the rear cv boot. I have ordered new boots from Partzilla. Maybe next weekend will get back out on the wheeler.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well dang you’ve been busy, looking pretty good. Curious what your thoughts are on the tires after you’ve put some miles on them. And do I dare say aftermarket skid plates and A arm guards are on the menu after your torn boot ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I have been riding for most of my life and this is my first boot. The creek on my property is a dry creek and 20 foot deep. It is my testing ground and I will make a video some day. I did a 20 point turn around so no to climb my dry water fall in flip flop shoes and that's when the stick followed me home.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
That pile of sticks down in the bottom right-hand corner is where the culprit was I'm standing on the upper bank looking down into the dry Creek

·
Registered
183 Posts
My riding buddy has these on his 850 Sportsman and loves them!

·
Super Moderator
68 Posts
One of the things known about the original BigHorns, not the BH 2.0, is the longevity one can get out of them. In some cases I've heard 8000+ hard miles. Those SunF tires look to be a decent knock-off version of the BigHorns so probably the only real "concern" on the SunF is how long they will last or if sidewall cracking starts occurring after a few years. But at a cheaper price than the BigHorns, will it matter much?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Happy with your new clutch kit?

21 - 40 of 88 Posts