Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be picking up new Kodiaks on Tues. still undecided about buying extended warranty. Paying about half down and financing the rest for 3 years at 2.99%. One year of extended warranty will cost an extra 30 something dollars a month on my payments. Really want some input on what others think. Should I just go with Yamahas 6 months or buy extended??[

·
Registered
32 Posts
Every one has there own level of security or risk. But for me I'm not a big fan of warranty. Yamaha is real reliable and if something major is going to happen it usually shows up pretty soon if your using it. Put a fuel controller on it and a real air filter and that will make your bike great.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought mine a couple weeks ago and they had an additional 18 months (so 2 years) or a cheap winch. I went with the warranty. They also had a deal I could extend out to 5 years for another $500 but I passed on that. 6 months isn't that long this time of year, not sure where you live but I'll use mine very little the next 4 months depending on conditions for ice fishing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the input. Not getting the warranty. Keep my fingers crossed and hope I get a good one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts