Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the current situation of self isolation here in Canada I've had time to look at some of my video from my riding experinces through the years . With some of them I made some youtube videos for my riding partners and friends. Have a look, some of you might like them others won't. Times sure have changed from when I started to ride in 2007 with my brand new Kodiak 450se. Still the best atv around was loaded with everything for the money . I upgraded to a 2018 kodiak 700se and love it
to. but that 450 had a lot of great memories. It went through hell and back but never once quit on me. Its been to hatfield mccoy twice for a week at a time been on the Quebec winter trails every winter and as you will see on some back trails in the winter time(part 6) that bike should never have made it out of there thank god for front diff lock that was 15+ minutes of praying, and to many huntcamp trips. With 22000klms on it the time came to upgrade and it was almost another kodiak 450 but all my buddies were buying sxs's and that wasn't my cup of tea but I needed a more comfortable ride ps and a little more speed. Glad I did ,great atv . I sold my old bike and i heard it still going strong. Anyways ......
My youtube channels are
John V
johnbhoy1951

Like I said some of you will enjoy others won't

·
Registered
30 Posts
With the current situation of self isolation here in Canada I've had time to look at some of my video from my riding experinces through the years . With some of them I made some youtube videos for my riding partners and friends. Have a look, some of you might like them others won't. Times sure have changed from when I started to ride in 2007 with my brand new Kodiak 450se. Still the best atv around was loaded with everything for the money . I upgraded to a 2018 kodiak 700se and love it
to. but that 450 had a lot of great memories. It went through hell and back but never once quit on me. Its been to hatfield mccoy twice for a week at a time been on the Quebec winter trails every winter and as you will see on some back trails in the winter time(part 6) that bike should never have made it out of there thank god for front diff lock that was 15+ minutes of praying, and to many huntcamp trips. With 22000klms on it the time came to upgrade and it was almost another kodiak 450 but all my buddies were buying sxs's and that wasn't my cup of tea but I needed a more comfortable ride ps and a little more speed. Glad I did ,great atv . I sold my old bike and i heard it still going strong. Anyways ......
My youtube channels are
John V
johnbhoy1951

Like I said some of you will enjoy others won't
Awesome vids John! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts