Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again all,

Looking for a service manual for a new 2020 450 SE EPS just purchased. Don't need it right now but will in the future. I have them for everything I own and they are priceless when hunting down a problem. Any ideas where to look other then the dealer? Would the 700 manual be close enough?

Super Moderator
The 450 is almost a totally different machine than the 700, enough that very little of the 700's would cross with.

I have a Tech Spark manual for my 700 on my laptop but doing a search on their site comes up with nothing for the 450.

In doing a couple of searches I have come up with nothing for the 450. You may have to just keep looking and checking to find one.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim, I'll keep looking, maybe give it a little time as it gets older a manual will become available. Most of mine are on a laptop as well.

Super Moderator
My memory is fading but it seams like a few day or a week ago someone on here posted a link for some online service manuals. I didn't pay that much attention to it since I have one but you might check post going back a while and see if you can see it. I'll do it also and perhaps we can come up with something.

Super Moderator
I found it but the link doesn't work for me. It is in the last post in this thread

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. The link worked for me but mine not listed. Anyway, I found one on ebay for around $14.00. Thanks for your help Jim.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts