Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from SEMO. My Wife and I are both Air Force retired and settled in Missouri (SEMO area). This is my first Kodiak (2017 700 EPS 4x4) I think I said that right. I have had 2 Big Bears over the years and just recently bought a new 2020 Polaris RZR Turbo and kept it 4 months and sold it (got all my money back), just didn't ride it enough it, only put 103 miles in those 4 months and never went over 4 miles from the house, great machine though. So far the Kodiak is a fun machine.
Now I only hunt and fish and spend time with the Family outdoors.

Steve...........

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome aboard, you’re on a kodiak forum you dont have to hold back . We know you sold the Polaris because the kodiak is far superior.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Central Missouri here. Great to have you on board. Were you at Whiteman AFB?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't been to Whiteman, I spent 10 years in Hawaii and time at Columbus AFB, Goodfellow AFB, Wheeler AFB (now Wheeler AAF).

Steve.........

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congratulations on your retirement and thank you for your service to our country.

Reactions: Jssrvlz

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome from Broken Arrow Oklahoma.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope this is as bullet proof as both my Big Bears were. I did notice that it is very quick off the line. If you 'get on it' starting off you better be hanging on.

Steve........

Reactions: Jssrvlz

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome from the Hills of Tennessee! Im sure you will love the Kodiak. Ive got an '18 and put about 450 hard hours on it. What a beast of a machine.

Thanks for your service! It means alot in such an odd time for this country

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from SEMO. My Wife and I are both Air Force retired and settled in Missouri (SEMO area). This is my first Kodiak (2017 700 EPS 4x4) I think I said that right. I have had 2 Big Bears over the years and just recently bought a new 2020 Polaris RZR Turbo and kept it 4 months and sold it (got all my money back), just didn't ride it enough it, only put 103 miles in those 4 months and never went over 4 miles from the house, great machine though. So far the Kodiak is a fun machine.
Now I only hunt and fish and spend time with the Family outdoors.

Steve...........
Welcome, Semo!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts