Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my custom Rotopax boxes that I just got back from powdercoat yesterday. They have a removable lid so I can put stuff in them if I don't want to the carry fuel or water. Made from the same gauge steel as ammo cans so they are pretty heavy and should take a beating.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Installed my custom Rotopax boxes that I just got back from powdercoat yesterday. They have a removable lid so I can put stuff in them if I don't want to the carry fuel or water. Made from the same gauge steel as ammo cans so they are pretty heavy and should take a beating.
Nice! I got the Rotopax 1.75 gal. awhile back. Love it. Just mounted to the side of my rear storage. Would like to eventually get the one for water.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I got the Rotopax 1.75 gal. awhile back. Love it. Just mounted to the side of my rear storage. Would like to eventually get the one for water.
For sure! Would look good opposite the one you have now. Mine are the 2 gal ones, they are liquid tight and built like a tank.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Those are some nice boxes and a sweet setup, BugGuy44! I really like the clean look of your quad with all the stickers removed and contrasting side plastics.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are some nice boxes and a sweet setup, BugGuy44! I really like the clean look of your quad with all the stickers removed and contrasting side plastics.
Thanks! I really hate logos, stickers, and badges. Maybe that's why new vehicles are all a put off to me because the ugly over sized emblems, names in tailgates, and badges all over. I like the clean look of sharp black and white next to each other. Too bad you cant get anything simple anymore... Yours bike looks good too. Looks more professional than my homemade job haha! BTW, what year was the gray offered?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks! My "Armor" grey is a 2018 EPS. I like to pick out my own designs for any stickers or badges placed on my machine.

Did you paint your plastics?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see. I bet the gray hides dirt really well. Yea me too, I picked out those warning tag replacements which I love. No I haven't painted any plastics. I peeled off all the stickers where the the straight black is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts