Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Oh I know Vincent is gonna love this! They look great, I hope they make that machime handle as good as im thinking they will

·
Super Moderator
934 Posts
I like the shoulder on those, but not a fan of the tread pattern, I had a similar pattern on my old Suzuki, and hated them, replaced with the old tried and true bear claw k299. Lol
Hope you like them though, hopefully they are ideal for your riding style and area you ride.
I've already bought and replaced a set of tires on my Kodiak, forerunner deep lugs, 3 months, hated em, replaced with reptile radials.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Unless you are a deep mudder you will like them I'm sure. Main knock on them is they are on the heavy side.. but extremely durable and stable tire with the flat footprint. Look tough.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unless you are a deep mudder you will like them I'm sure. Main knock on them is they are on the heavy side.. but extremely durable and stable tire with the flat footprint. Look tough.
No Mud here in Las Vegas we have not had appreciable rain for the last 6 months. Also I went with 9 inch wide all corners to keep rear weight down. I also finally went riding last week end and just love them in the rocks and washes i ride out here... I did not feel any change in acceleration or loss of power. Real Happy with my ripsaws after first week end....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts