Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ditto what Vincent said. Only think I did different is use a block of wood behind the filter vs the margarin container. So anything the right size will work.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Check this out. Relax though.. this ones a sport bike..ATV'ers off the hook. Grade III open fracture. He will stick to the sheets for a while. Spent 2 hrs on the young man and he left the Hospital AMA 10 hrs later before I could see him the next morning. Jumped on the Kodiak ran the dog to the creek to ride off some stress. The quads are quite excellent for that..eh boys? I think that ATV might just stand for Alternative To Violence. Red.

·
Super Moderator
1,123 Posts
There is something about riding by yourself to get away from it all.

I have been trying to get away myself but between a kitchen remodel and the monsoons hitting here in Colorado I just haven't been able to get away.

·
Super Moderator
68 Posts
@RED KED HUSKER good way to decompress.

@JimP hmm, I’m needing our kitchen demo’d and redone 😁

·
Super Moderator
1,123 Posts
@RED KED HUSKER good way to decompress.

@JimP hmm, I’m needing our kitchen demo’d and redone 😁
I started out just repairing a couple of electrical boxes that were not done right. A couple weeks later I had most of it down to the studs and redoing a lot of it the way that it should of been done years ago. I'm trying not to do anything with the cabinets since I may have other plans for them perhaps next year.

You have to love buying a older home built in the 60's and then just crying when you open up a wall and seeing what was done improperly.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Check this out. Relax though.. this ones a sport bike..ATV'ers off the hook. Grade III open fracture. He will stick to the sheets for a while. Spent 2 hrs on the young man and he left the Hospital AMA 10 hrs later before I could see him the next morning. Jumped on the Kodiak ran the dog to the creek to ride off some stress. The quads are quite excellent for that..eh boys? I think that ATV might just stand for Alternative To Violence. Red.
JJ grey in his awesome song "lochloosa" live
Says he told someone that wanted to go to lochloosa to get out on the boat fishing, with a beverage of choice. Because that is the place to be.
They said, "arent you doing that to escape reality?" ..he says " ya know, you may be right" and as he thought about it, he says, " no no....not to escape reality, but to get TO reality!"

I never forget that when someone tries to question my choice to camp ride and live. Not running from anything, just to something

I hope that ride did help you come down from the emotions. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
IMG_5143.jpg

There is something about riding by yourself to get away from it all.

I have been trying to get away myself but between a kitchen remodel and the monsoons hitting here in Colorado I just haven't been able to get away.
Hope you get away soon enough..you sure have some of the most beautiful land there is to enjoy. Grew up climbing the mountains around Jamestown outside of Boulder. Grandpa's mountain home. Heaven to a young boy.
JJ grey in his awesome song "lochloosa" live
Says he told someone that wanted to go to lochloosa to get out on the boat fishing, with a beverage of choice. Because that is the place to be.
They said, "arent you doing that to escape reality?" ..he says " ya know, you may be right" and as he thought about it, he says, " no no....not to escape reality, but to get TO reality!"

I never forget that when someone tries to question my choice to camp ride and live. Not running from anything, just to something

I hope that ride did help you come down from the emotions. :)
For sure Brother. Today's quads give the feeling of freedom felt when I got my first first Yamaha 125 endure. Young boy thought he could do anything. Get on and just go. Always looking for an excuse.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am sure that I will get crap for this but anyway...did any of you catch the PRETENDER on Reddit in the matching cap, glovies, and 1983 short shorts? Under 'smart people ' absolutely PATHETIC and well worth viewing for the laugh. Check it out.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts