Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add some type of speaker set up to the ATV for the summertime, I've been using a Bluetooth speaker that's almost loud enough to hear clearly.

I'm not looking to take up my whole front rack with a giant speaker, and had considered getting a motorcycle speaker to attach to the handlebars.

I've been looking at the JBL boombox, which is around $300 us. But I would rather spend much less and still have volume.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The JBL sounds really good but I'm like you. $300? I have a little $12 bluetooth speaker that I bought a few years ago and I stuck it inside a big orange road cone one time and the sound quality jumped so much. It was louder and a lot more bass. Here's some DIY ATV speaker tube videos. I bet this might work.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=diy+atv+speaker+tube

·
Registered
115 Posts
Have you considered some wireless earbuds? I bought a set of Taotronics off Amazon a few years ago and they worked well until i lost them. At about 30 bucks, not a big loss and I will probably be getting something similar to replace them soon.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I accually bought a pair of wireless earbuds back a year or so ago. And i love them when im cruising by myself. But when my friends and I ride its nice to not be taking them in and out lots of times daily...i do love the idea though. Thanks for the response😁

·
Super Moderator
89 Posts
Sena bluetooth motorcycle communication and music devices. I have an old Sena SMH5 and the things are pretty cool. Speakers mount inside your helmet and has a separate mic that gets mounted as well. Link it to family or friends and you can listen to music and then press a button for comms. Very, very nice to be able to do this.

Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Communication Systems | Sena

1 - 6 of 6 Posts