Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Recently replace rear seals on my Kodiak 700 and now my back tires won’t move any suggestions

·
Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
Not really. I'd go back through what you did and see if you can see why they won't rotate.

Right off of the top of my head I would say that something is binding up in the rear end. That is if you have it out of gear and in neutral.

·
Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
The repair manual doesn't even have much on that type of problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really. I'd go back through what you did and see if you can see why they won't rotate.

Right off of the top of my head I would say that something is binding up in the rear end. That is if you have it out of gear and in neutral.
Yea I place the Atv in neutral and the wheels still won’t move I’ll go back and rework what I did to see if what’s going on thank for your Suggestion

·
Registered
575 Posts
There are no easy answers here, as this should be self explanatory. I hate dumb questions, but any chance this is a brake issue?

·
Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
I wondered the same thing about the brakes but since they are inside a sealed housing I don't know how replacing a seal would cause them to lock up.

·
Super Moderator
1,888 Posts
Sure would be nice to get some feedback on this!
Welcome to the world of internet forums. I would wager that most that post are here to ask a few questions and then they are off until the next problem arises.

It is always nice if they would come back and tell what they found but it seldom happens

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Exactly,

Would be nice to hear the outcome of this and close up the thread properly... Hopefully he will

1 - 11 of 11 Posts