Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kodiak owners,

I need some advice. I'm looking for a passenger/2nd seat for my 700 so my children can ride safer with me. Some of the reviews I've read are stating its only for lounging but not for riding passengers. What do you use and recommend? I'm looking for something inexpensive but safe as this ATV is more for hunting and the seat will need to be able to come off and on easily. Thanks for any help in advance.

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
I don't think that very many of them are easy to get on and off unless they are just a pad and attach with straps around the rack.

That is the type that I have and it is over 20 years old and needs replacement. It has storage compartments on the sides and the back and while looking for a new one I can't find one that I like or that I think would even last 5 years much less than 20.

The ones that are made out of a plastic that actually incorporates some kind of seat with back and armrest are held on by U bolts I believe. But a person should be able to figure out a way to make them quick on and off by using some pins and clips.

I doubt that I helped you very much but I might of given you a couple of ideas.

Reactions: MD_Kodi_700
1 - 2 of 2 Posts