Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am mainly interested in the last 3-4 months data but please feel free to chime in. Please mention actual price plus any ad ons and OTD price.

·
Registered
110 Posts
May 2nd bought the green EPS for 8200, was 8500.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm waiting on one at a dealer about 40 miles away from me and his 2020 green 700 EPS is 8500 out the door... He told me it's supposed to be in stock sometime in July.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had to drive about 110 miles two way to a dealer in another state but I was able to get a great deal on the New 2020 Green Kodiak 700 EPS. $7500 out the door. This was about two weeks ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased my 2019 Green Kodiak 700 EPS for $7,150 (farm tax exempt) out the door on April 1st at World of Power Sports in Decatur, IL. It came with a Warn winch installed as it was their demo model and had 37 miles on it...but never titled and considered "new". It was the last 2019 they had too. So I considered it a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Man you American's get amazing deals on your Atv....

·
Super Moderator
677 Posts
Man you American's get amazing deals on your Atv....
And the accessories to go on it, and the fuel to go in it..... The list goes on....

Everything costs us so much more up here in the "land of the free"...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vincent

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am mainly interested in the last 3-4 months data but please feel free to chime in. Please mention actual price plus any ad ons and OTD price.
I paid 10 thousand out of the door 700 eps 2021 with winch installed in Connecticut 6.35% taxes 8900 msrp I bought in march 2021 very hard to find in stock

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I paid 10 thousand out of the door 700 eps 2021 with winch installed in Connecticut 6.35% taxes 8900 msrp I bought in march 2021 very hard to find in stock
Yes right now prices are crazy as you cannot find them in stock. I paid 7500 OTD for 2020 Green 700 EPS last year around April May. It had 0 miles.
about March I paid $10000 for 2020 Grizzly XTR

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just paid 9650 otd on a green EPS 700, but won't be here until may. Dealer said they don't anticipate being able to keep anything on the show room floor for at least a year. Could have gotten a 700 eps se for 10600 at a different dealer, but I couldn't justify the extra 1k for a winch and fancier tires.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I believe my Red 2020 Base was $6700 out the door with 10 hours on it.
Kokopelli, nice looking ride, I like those rims.

Steve........

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
I believe my Red 2020 Base was $6700 out the door with 10 hours on it.
Kokopelli, nice looking ride, I like those rims.

Steve........
The factory tires are dangerous on asphalt, concrete, etc.. and for now a lot of my riding is on hard surfaces. The tires on those rims are MAXXIS Coronado desert tires. They suit me for now. The rims are MSA M12 7X14... Thanks for the feedback! Cheers.. Ron

·
Registered
'21 STD all stock
23 Posts
2021 Base $7800 out the door. No where else nearby had any coming sooner than late May, into June. They're flying out the door even at these inflated prices. Dealers are "making up" for the price increase with in store vouchers (in my case $300) for gear and what not, but definitely over MSRP on all stock here in interior Alaska. The EPS/EPS SE were 8999 and 10299 I believe, going back there today I'll edit if the prices aren't accurate.

·
Registered
2021 Kodiak 700 EPS SE
6 Posts
I just bought a 2021 orange Kodiak EPS/SE 700, right at 11,000 out the door that includes Idaho sales tax of 6%. there were no breaks given, had to pay DOC fees and setup fee and delivery fee. they are sold before they get them from the factory., so no negotiations, take it or leave it.

·
Registered
'21 STD all stock
23 Posts
I just bought a 2021 orange Kodiak EPS/SE 700, right at 11,000 out the door that includes Idaho sales tax of 6%. there were no breaks given, had to pay DOC fees and setup fee and delivery fee. they are sold before they get them from the factory., so no negotiations, take it or leave it.
Yep if you don't buy it at their price somebody else will. It's driven up our local used market too, people asking 6-10k for 10+ year old 450s and up

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Kinda what happened with Black Betty last October. Nobody had anything in stock in Tennessee, even surrounding states. She was used with 6-1/2 hours on the clock @ 36 miles.. $9000 take it or leave it..

·
Registered
'21 STD all stock
23 Posts
Kinda what happened with Black Betty last October. Nobody had anything in stock in Tennessee, even surrounding states. She was used with 6-1/2 hours on the clock @ 36 miles.. $9000 take it or leave it..
She's a beauty though!

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
She's a beauty though!
Thank You.. My first Quad ever. I get enormous comfort/fun out of working/piddling on her in the garage and riding around the neighborhood. Takes me back to happier times, etc... Now that I'm old my Jeep/Toyota trail running days are over. My FJ just sits in the driveway.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts