Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Kodiak 700 EPS (Camo) with WARN winch. Only 31 hrs, 166 miles. Very gently used and always garage kept. This is the only 4 wheeler I have ever owned and I purchased it new thinking it would do the job for my son and I at the lease. Well here it is 2 years later and a couple of growth spurts out of the way for my 11 year old and I think I am gonna make the move to a side by side. I live in North Texas and I am wondering what y'all would think a good FAIR initial asking price would be. Paid 9k new. Thanks in advance.
4 wheeler 3.jpg

4 wheeler 2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Kelly Blue book shows $6335 for avg. value. They don't have any place to add options or mileage. With the camo paint and winch I would add another $300 each that would bring it to $6935 and with low miles I think you could easily get $7500. At least you could hear in Michigan, and if it were sitting in a dealers show room they would definitely be asking at least that much, because I bought my 2017 Kodiak 700 ESP SE last fall with 318 miles on it & with no winch for $6800 plus tax and title from a dealer, and that was after getting them down from their listed price of $7500. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You for the input. I kind of thought that was a decent starting price. Gonna probably drop it to 7k and let it fly.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Crazy how cheap everything is south of the border.
Here in Ontario Canada that quad would be 10+K$ !

·
Registered
433 Posts
I bought one of those, and sold it in a month. It did not do what I needed, it is an entirely new and different type machine. Test it out before you sell your old one. My experience you will not get what you should for the old one. Good luck!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Don't those Canadian prices about equal out when you consider the difference in the dollar exchange rate?

·
Registered
14 Posts
What's a fair price and what someone is able to pay without financing is two different things.

Probably gonna get a lot of looky-lous and low ball offers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
7500$ sounds about right for my area also, Minnesota. I find KBB WAY LOW on everything powersport related. The reason I bought a NEW 19' Kodiak SE (8400 + TTL) is the fact that people are still asking and GETTING 6000$+ for a 10 year old Grizzly 700 that has 1000's of miles on it already. These Yamaha's just hold a value way better than any other ATV on the market, except maybe Honda. I recently sold a 00' Johnson 70hp 4st outboard (suzuki) and KBB valued it at 910$........ Got 3000$ cash for it. My 09' Rancher is valued at 2100$, it would sell the next day for 3500$

1 - 11 of 11 Posts