pics of my highlifter snorkels

12K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Gorenis 
#1 ·
Highlifter "Diver Down" snorkel kit and radiator relocation

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Awesome looking quad!
Now you better get on working on the next project: relocating that LED bar...:grin2:

Looking at the pics I noticed that thing on your rear rack-yutrax?- and now I'm curious what is it? What if I need one and I just don't know it yet >:)
thanks man,

you're right, i'm going to mount it on the two top bolts on the radiator top and center. It's a shame because i like the mirror mounts i have holding it to the handlebars. much easier to see with it on handlebars at night. That is next though :)

you can get the backrest here: http://www.cabelas.com/product/ATV-...c_id=shoppingebay&WT.z_mc_id1=03132624&rid=40

#6 ·
I did both kits myself, the instructions were good that came with the highlifter products. had to cut a hole in front and rear left side and run the air intake hose through the box, then silicone around it. also had to cut off the bar on the top front rack that raises up right before the handlebars.

only thing i have issue with is if i ever need to get into the battery box again it's going to be a *****. unfastening the radiator ubolts on the front rack and removing the pipes top side as well.

#9 · (Edited)
Agreed, definitely dreading the day on that.

Further upgrades... probably the secondary spring, belt and maybe primary modded. not sure about the primary... may get another primary and get it modded and have both, so if i don't like it I can revert back. If i go to 30" tires it may need the primary sheeve modded. I'd really like to go to 30" if possible... silver backs at that. grizzly handle bars, better hand grips, some stick guards all the way around... a bluetooth speaker.... am sure something else will come along. so it seems i still have a list of things. getting there :)

#11 ·
#15 ·
I just have a question regarding the snorkel. Did you have any issues with getting around wiring under where the snorkel is? And do you have much for aftermarket wiring in that area that had to be relocated? I've got my winch solenoid mounted in the hole beside the battery as well as the wiring for my lights and hour meter stuffed in there so just curious how much relocating i may need to do when it comes time. And same goes for the rad relocate as well, never really thought i needed one but had my temp light come on for the first time after burying myself in black mud yesterday. Sorry for all the questions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.