Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to the hunt property to ride this morning with the upgrades and here is what I found out.
2020 Kodiak EPS
EHS tuner set on #2
EHS air box lid
EHS intake
AIS delete
R2 tip.
This was a 35 mile ride through woods roads creeks and trails. Started out at 6 am @ 65 degrees. ended at 1 pm @ 95 degrees.
Machine never got above running temp of 207.
R2 tip sounds so good but too loud for hunting season.
stock tires sucks.
I adjusted the shocks up to max in back and -1 from max on front. I think I like it this way better.
It still pops but very little. Mainly on fast deceleration. Not bad or annoying just noticed it with the tip on more.
The 700 runs so good. I am very happy. with it. It did all that was asked today and wanted more.
Top speed today was 40 or power line road. Still doing break-in and I am at 10+ hours so a little above half throttle. I have Grizzly weights to install after break in and top speed run to see difference.
Modding the things is almost as fun as riding. I run with all grizzly boys and I am so happy I did the kodiak . I sold my 2016 Grizzly and never looked back.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Reactions: JKinPA

·
Super Moderator
1,255 Posts
Nice looking country

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Reactions: john zane

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sallisaw Oklahoma. We have 180 acres but have access to several thousand more. All private mostly.

Reactions: JimP

·
Registered
703 Posts
Very nice! Yes upgrade your tires!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice pictures, and yes adding mods is fun.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Looks like a fun place to ride and explore.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Awesome pics. Im happy for you that you have 180 acres. Plus more!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful pictures! That's not the image of Oklahoma that I have in my head.
This is up close to the Arkansas border and it is quite hilly and rocky. Thank you for the nice comments.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went out to the hunt property to ride this morning with the upgrades and here is what I found out.
2020 Kodiak EPS
EHS tuner set on #2
EHS air box lid
EHS intake
AIS delete
R2 tip.
This was a 35 mile ride through woods roads creeks and trails. Started out at 6 am @ 65 degrees. ended at 1 pm @ 95 degrees.
stock tires sucks.
I adjusted the shocks up to max in back and -1 from max on front. I think I like it this way better.
It still pops but very little. Mainly on fast deceleration. Not bad or annoying just noticed it with the tip on more.
The 700 runs so good. I am very happy. with it. It did all that was asked today and wanted more.
Top speed today was 40 or power line road. Still doing break-in and I am at 10+ hours so a little above half throttle. I have Grizzly weights to install after break in and top speed run to see difference.
Modding the things is almost as fun as riding. I run with all grizzly boys and I am so happy I did the kodiak . I sold my 2016 Grizzly and never looked back.
View attachment 9685

View attachment 9686 View attachment 9688 View attachment 9689 View attachment 9690 View attachment 9691 View attachment 9692 View attachment 9693
What kind of mileage you getting? I have similar setup on
2020 Kodiak EPS
EHS tuner set on #2
EHS air box lid
EHS intake
AIS delete
R2 tip.
stock tires sucks.
View attachment 9685

View attachment 9686 View attachment 9688 View attachment 9689 View attachment 9690 View attachment 9691 View attachment 9692 View attachment 9693

What mileage do you get? I have similar setup on my 2019 and I am getting 60miles when fuel indicator start flashing.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What kind of mileage you getting? I have similar setup on
To be honest I'm not completely sure but the next time I fill up I will know how much gas it took to go 37 mi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts