Hydraulic
Others
Loc
2016 - YAMAHA - KODIAK 700 (ATV)
708cc

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was checking out the Wix, did a google search, and this came up...site with compatible filters.

EDIT: Whoops, need more than one post to post links..link in next post.
oilfilter-crossreference.com/convert/Wix/57040

Should give folks some options...SIAP!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Since I was reading this thread, I just did my first oil change at 28 hours and 95miles on my 2016 kodiak eps se, oil was super clean
I used a Hiflo hf147 filter as far as i know they are american made and used to make them for can am, alot of people use them and the rep is pretty darn good That being said it fit perfect and was the exact size by eye to the yamaha on amazon for 747 i paid 10 at shop by me that carries the yamalube that i used

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since I was reading this thread, I just did my first oil change at 28 hours and 95miles on my 2016 kodiak eps se, oil was super clean
I used a Hiflo hf147 filter as far as i know they are american made and used to make them for can am, alot of people use them and the rep is pretty darn good That being said it fit perfect and was the exact size by eye to the yamaha on amazon for 747 i paid 10 at shop by me that carries the yamalube that i used
Are you still using the k&n oil filter and are you using synthetic? Im thinking of changing to k&n filters but just wondering what the benefits are, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
This is a 4 year old thread
Full of misinformation

Please pay attention to thread dates

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
Just go with the wix.you'll not get any better filtration from the k&n.
Exactly this.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

21 - 33 of 33 Posts