Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just drove home earlier from my local dealer with a 2018 kodiak 700 eps in armor grey. Gotta say I couldn't be happier with it so far! I've only ever had a rincon 650 and a brute force 300 very shortly. Looking forward to putting alot of hours on this thing!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to the forum Modmike17! You should get good service and enjoyment from your new Kodiak. I don't get to ride my 16 EPS as much as I should but so far it has been trouble free. I think the 18 models have some stock upgrades that weren't on the older ones. Good deal for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Dif lock is new to 2018 eps . And it was definitely what helped decide on this particular model. Also the armor grey is the only EPS that comes with the se wheels. Oh and I got 1k off msrp so all in all I came out pretty happy with the purchase. I already feel the mod bug itching tho lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!
I had to load up on some goodies too, but I'm waiting to add them until after the breakin which has been very slow with only a couple miles at a time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts