Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a pop up today that spoke of ATV/dirt bike ride-outs that occurred in Pittsburgh last year. Is this a 'thing ' and did this actually occur? Thoughts on this subject from any of you 'hooligans ' Spect the boys up North have taken over main street on their snow machines a time or 2. This was apparently a major roadway. Anyone know of these events.

Reactions: Jssrvlz

·
Registered
373 Posts
they happen quite frequently in... more urban cities. Lots of footage on youtube. Look up the 12 o clock boys.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. Just had not heard of this before. Thanks for the feedback. You are the only one to respond. I wasn't sure if this was an accurate report.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I really havent heard of it. But I could see it happening. Im gonna check it out now

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Watched some video on YouTube.. mostly young brothers on bikes doing wheelies in the streets and tying up traffic a bit. On the one hand I can understand the need to just get out and get with it regardless of the laws of society and lack of access to that feeling freedom cooped up in the cities of America. However if any group of people rode over my place with such disregard for other's..I'm afraid that there would be blood on the ground and ultimately I would be dead as I never have backup. LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts