Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, Kodiak Owner's.

New member here from the East Coast of Canada - Nova Scotia. Currently rocking a 2019 Kodiak 700 EPS SE with these simple add-ons:

• Warn Provantage 2500 winch w/ synthetic rope
  • PowerMadd handguards
  • Cargo Box
  • 27" Maxxis Zilla tires
  • Kolpin rhino grip pro's.
All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Mud Automotive tire
All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Off-roading
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

I have browsed and found a lot of great ideas/threads on this forum after picking up my Kodiak late last summer and I'll thank you all for your posts and contributions. Now it's time for me to contribute and add my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

I grew up on wheeler's, but the last 10 years have mostly been spent riding 2 wheeled monsters. With all the distracted sheeple behind the wheels of vehicles nowadays, I decided to take a break and get off-road on the wheeler's again. I'll be using it for trail riding, hunting, fishing and occasionally putting it to work.

Keep posting all the great content and stay safe, Everyone.

Registered
With all the distracted sheeple behind the wheels of vehicles nowadays, I decided to take a break and get off-road on the wheeler's again.
Thats pretty hilarious! I hope you love getting back off road, nice to have you as a member馃榿

Registered
Good day, Kodiak Owner's.

New member here from the East Coast of Canada - Nova Scotia. Currently rocking a 2019 Kodiak 700 EPS SE with these simple add-ons:

• Warn Provantage 2500 winch w/ synthetic rope
  • PowerMadd handguards
  • Cargo Box
  • 27" Maxxis Zilla tires
  • Kolpin rhino grip pro's.
View attachment 9588 View attachment 9589 View attachment 9590
I have browsed and found a lot of great ideas/threads on this forum after picking up my Kodiak late last summer and I'll thank you all for your posts and contributions. Now it's time for me to contribute and add my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

I grew up on wheeler's, but the last 10 years have mostly been spent riding 2 wheeled monsters. With all the distracted sheeple behind the wheels of vehicles nowadays, I decided to take a break and get off-road on the wheeler's again. I'll be using it for trail riding, hunting, fishing and occasionally putting it to work.

Keep posting all the great content and stay safe, Everyone.
Welcome aboard! Looks like we have the exact same quad, purchased around the same time. Hope you've been enjoying it so far.

I was out yesterday doing some turkey hunting with it. Got showered with hail and rain. Glad I put the cargo box on!

Registered
Welcome fellow Canuck!

Reactions: fossil

Registered
Welcome aboard! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're absolutely right, Nomad. I think the migration has already started. I grew up in NB and talk to lots of friends back home who have been seeing lots of wild Turkey's roaming around. Time will tell if they come to NS and if we ever see a hunting season for them.

Registered
Thanks for the warm welcome, Everyone.

@Yammy2019 - sucks that you got caught in rain/hail, but at least you have Turkey's to hunt. We don't have any here in this province,...yet. Will a big Tom fit in the cargo box? Haha
Really? I didn't know that. They are all over the place here...even spotted a few in the burbs walking down the street.
He would have fit in dressed! Brought a little cooler bag for the breasts and legs. Still have until May 31 to punch my tag so I'll get back out there a few times. I did enjoy a cold one in my favourite beer mug later that day. I'm overdue for another trip down East.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, no gobblers here. I did see a bunch of videos throughout Canadian cities showing them in subdivisions and even one attacking a motorcyclist at a stop light, lol.

Mother Webb's is still going strong for your next trip East and good luck with the last few days of the season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.