Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone this is my 2018 kodiak, I bought it with a moose plow and warn winch, still breaking her in. I was curious to see if anyone has upgraded the headlights to led or bi-xenons! I have some flood pod lights going on soon, just waiting for some mounts to come in. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
I was going to upgrade the bulbs but heard from others that the reflectors in the housings are not right for led and they don't cast a focused beam and range is short. For this reason, I installed a 7.5" combo light bar above front bumper with great results.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that’s why I was thinking to retrofit a projector in there!! I have 4 flood light pods going on soon, two 4” pods in the rear and two 7” pods in the front

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum Steve. I added a 12" LED combo light bar, 72watts, also very satisfied with the result.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I got the flood lights going on and I was thinking to replace the handlebar headlight with a rigid industries 4” e series spot light or something like that

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered the LED replacement bulbs yesterday. I will let you know how they perform after the install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts