Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum. Just bought 2020 matte black 700 se from a private seller. Here in GA, ATVs don't need to be registered, so got an essentially brand new machine(37 miles) for about $2500 less than would have been OTD at dealer. Score!
Love the Kodiak so far. Plan on using it for trail riding as well as work on my property. May consider some mods/upgrades as I learn more on this site.

·
Registered
‘21 700 Raceline wheels and 26s - ‘19 450 1.5” lift, 27s, Warn VRX, Monster CVs - ‘18 450 Stock
87 Posts
Black and yellow looks great. I was reading that the black fades more noticeably so maybe think about putting on some sort of protectant? Very cool!

·
Registered
547 Posts
First congrats, great looking machine . Second you may consider mods / upgrades lol , who ya trying to fool we know your upgrading it in your head as we type .

Reactions: MarshMaster

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob-c, thank you. Of course, I've already been looking at exhaust, airbox, AIS, tuner threads and info out there! I see "diy tip mod" in your profile. Is this cutting the spark arrestor out of the stock muffler? If so, how did that work? Thoughts?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Rob-c, thank you. Of course, I've already been looking at exhaust, airbox, AIS, tuner threads and info out there! I see "diy tip mod" in your profile. Is this cutting the spark arrestor out of the stock muffler? If so, how did that work? Thoughts?
I like the tone , not loud but throatier .

Reactions: drfeelgood

·
Registered
376 Posts
If you go with Whisky Bent exhaust tip the 2inch 90 you Will have to trim your fender. I think it sounds great..
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Self-propelled artillery Sky

Reactions: drfeelgood
1 - 11 of 11 Posts