Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Wanted to stop by and introduce myself. End of May I picked up 2020 Kodiak 700 EPS Tactical Green as my daughters would not let me ride my 2020 Grizzly XT-R I picked up back in February. Very nice forum, I am looking forward to learning and asking lots of questions. I need to upgrade the tires on Kodiak for sure, look for a thread on that. I mainly ride on our 30 acre farm with my family. May be someday I will take some scenic trips. Been into Jeeps a long time and still own 2006 Jeep Rubicon that we have had for 13-14 years now.
A16D8FB5-94E8-4F65-93DB-EA0442490FF7.jpeg

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome. 2 nice ATV’s you got there. So you're not going to ride the Grizzly ever??
and there are some good tire threads here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ride both. Still figuring out which one I like more around the farm. Kodiak is much nicer on the paved road obviously in the neighborhood. I have literally gone thru every tire thread that I can find even before I bought the Kodiak home. I have some unique questions. I am pretty much stuck on getting Maxxis Bighorn tires so questions are very specific.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome, those bears are nice..

Reactions: Jssrvlz

·
Registered
530 Posts
I ride both. Still figuring out which one I like more around the farm. Kodiak is much nicer on the paved road obviously in the neighborhood. I have literally gone thru every tire thread that I can find even before I bought the Kodiak home. I have some unique questions. I am pretty much stuck on getting Maxxis Bighorn tires so questions are very specific.
I suggest starting a new thread specific to your questions on the Bighorn tires then

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I did open new thread and I believe I have already received the advice I needed. That helped
I have ordered Maxxis Bighorns in 26" for the Kodiak already

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hello! Im Houston born, amd love Texas. Now live in knoxville, for like 20 years.

Nice to have you on the forum

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome from Broken Arrow, Ok.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts