Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would introduce myself .I just took delivery of a 2021Kodiak base,in camo.It is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.I read most of the Kodiak forum,and thats why i bought it.Everything went flawless so far the dealer even delivered it for me,not even in my state. By the way I live in S.Jersey ,well S.W.Jersey gotta make that clear.Well thanks for all the info,if I can help anyone Ill throw my two cents in.Again thanks..

Reactions: RF70 and john zane

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thanks for joining, the Kodiak is a stunning machine. Pics would be greatly appreciated(y):geek:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Welcome aboard, photos man we need photos...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the wheeler, sorry about Jersey.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome to the forums. You are going to find this to be such a helpful resource. The resource is all of the great guys(people) on the site... very knowledgeable and helpful. Seriously good DUDES. Oh yeah I have a base 700 in camp 2020. Base model no longer! You will love your new ride. Well selected. Welcome.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Listen to these guys if you are planning any mods and it will save you money and frustration. Most changes you or I will consider have already been worked out by these talented individuals. Red

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome to the forums. You are going to find this to be such a helpful resource. The resource is all of the great guys(people) on the site... very knowledgeable and helpful. Seriously good DUDES. Oh yeah I have a base 700 in camp 2020. Base model no longer! You will love your new ride. Well selected. Welcome.
Red...put all of your info of your 2 Kodiak’s in your signature then it will show up for everyone to see on every post you make. Example Like you see below this post for mine.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Tried to do it the other night but this 'computer caveman ' didn't do so well and went to bed. Tell me how.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Gave it a try again. We'll see

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nothing yet red. Gotta go to "account settings", then click on "my account", from there you click "signature", set your signature and hit save.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow,you guys are very welcoming.I'll take some pictures today,one problem is I don't know how to download them,upload them or whatever they call it.If you guessed I was an old guy you would be right.I really have no idea what im doing.I don't even carry a cell phone,I think im the only one who doesn't.New Jersey aint so bad, compared to say. Haiti,orAfghanistan..

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
You can just click and drag them into the reply area if you have them on your computer and the forum will do the rest.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome from Broken Arrow Oklahoma.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nothing yet red. Gotta go to "account settings", then click on "my account", from there you click "signature", set your signature and hit save.
Gotter done. Thanks for the help. Did a lot while ribs are healing. Red

Reactions: KodiakAfishyo

·
Registered
420 Posts
Marshmaster, if I can do it you will have no problem. Let the boys walk you through it, I'm an old Fart myself these guys have been more helpful than they know. Read all of the posts on subjects that you are interested in and it will save you regrets. Your machine is better than expected. Red

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Telling me to click and drag is like telling your dog to do calculus.It does no good.For either of you.Ill play at it for awhile and try to figure it out,sorta like sex..

·
Registered
420 Posts
Telling me to click and drag is like telling your dog to do calculus.It does no good.For either of you.Ill play at it for awhile and try to figure it out,sorta like sex..
You have already figured out how to post. Now after you type in your note draw down on the screen. Touch the icon that looks like a paperclip. This will bring up 'files' then go to your pictures on the phone and send it. Take a while to load pics. Good luck.

Reactions: Jssrvlz

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
You can also do the above if you are on a computer.

Click on the paperclip, browse to the picture location and just follow the directions that come up.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts