Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Arch here from Eastern Ontario. I have a 2018 Kodiak 700 with power steering. I've had it for just under a year and put 1000 km on it as of today. I had to get new brake pads put on today and the shop had 28 inch CST wild things in stock that a guy ordered and never picked up. When I mentioned that I was in the market for new tires they offered them to me at a great price and I had them installed right away.

Anyways, excited to read about all your quads and get to know you guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hey everyone, Arch here from Eastern Ontario. I have a 2018 Kodiak 700 with power steering. I've had it for just under a year and put 1000 km on it as of today. I had to get new brake pads put on today and the shop had 28 inch CST wild things in stock that a guy ordered and never picked up. When I mentioned that I was in the market for new tires they offered them to me at a great price and I had them installed right away.

Anyways, excited to read about all your quads and get to know you guys.
Welcome from Northern Ontario!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Another welcome from the Pacific Northwest!

I also have a 2018 with power steering, only in Armor Grey. I have 1350 miles on mine. Haven't had to change brake pads yet, but have replaced the rear skid plate, repaired the foot well, and pushed out a couple of dents in the plastics. Logging skid roads can be tough on a quad! : )B

Glad to have another new member!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Quadzilla,

It was an easy fix. Used zip ties. Drilled holes the size of the zip tie on both sized of the crack and zip tied it together with the "head" of the zip tie on the back side. repeat in 1/2 to 1 inch intervals. Fairly common way to fix ATV plastics.

I hear that some people can weld the plastics back together or take them somewhere to get them welded.

Zip ties actually are working pretty well for me, and give my quad some character : )B

Happy Trails!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts