Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2017 Kodiak 700 EPS SE. Pretty excited about it. I am new to the ATV world, just moved to a rural location last year and spend a lot of time in the bush camping and fishing. Looking forward to getting into all these hard to get to lakes around us. Will also use it to plow and work around the property. I compared many other models and the Kodiak had the right balance of fun and utility.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the Kodiak club, it's the most comfortable ATV's I ever had the pleasure to ride with a great engine....and welcome to the one of the best areas in Canada to own a quad. We have great trails to ride, hundreds of old logging roads, thousands of lakes, and camping spots on almost every lake you can get to and ones you'll just have to make a trail to, yourself. Enjoy

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the group! I'm sure with your new purchase you will be very pleased with what it can and will do. That black sure looks nice when its clean. Heck yeah the Kodiak will take you to all the far away and hard to get to places hook a little boat trailer on the back with a boat and hit the lakes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts