Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of the members hear are also members on Grizzly Central. I logged in there today and it has been completely overhauled. I don't like the new format it really different and hard to find the threads I was looking for and everything I was subscribed to I guess I no longer am; cant find anything that say subscribed, etc. It will take some getting use to, and figuring it all out. So I'm wondering what others think about the new site if your part of it? Also Grizzly Central no longer works for my mobile phone now...anyone else experiencing that also?

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. Don't like it at all. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well FYI, GC started working from my phone browser after I got logged on to GC with my laptop. Not sure why that matters but it did.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Lee marcus...you seem like a joke. No offense now!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
288 Posts
I think he's just posting **** on every topic to get his post count up, either to spam or link to useless sites.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
I think he's just posting **** on every topic to get his post count up, either to spam or link to useless sites.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
In another post he posted a link to a windshield replacement web site

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
We are so well behaved on the forums here that I think that the moderator only shows up every couple of weeks.

·
Registered
699 Posts
We are so well behaved on the forums here that I think that the moderator only shows up every couple of weeks.
Agreed!!! They don't seem to visit often at all.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The new layout on grizzly central looks nice on the desktop, and on dark mode. Ive not put much time in there recently

·
Registered
699 Posts
The new layout on grizzly central looks nice on the desktop, and on dark mode. Ive not put much time in there recently
Took me a while to get used to it, but now I really like it. Dark mode is a nice touch too!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now that I’m use to it I kinda like now too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts