Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Just picked up my new 2019 Kodiak yesterday and looking forward to all the info on this forum. I've been searching the forum all day for the best winch and small light bar. Right now I think I've narrowed it down to a warn vrx 25 or 35 or the terra 25 35. Any input is welcome. Can't wait to hit the Jemez trails this weekend.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I may be a little biased but the 2019 blue 700 EPS SE is the perfect machine!:grin2: You'll love it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks glad to be here

I'm Loving the blue, its a lot better looking in person than in pictures. For places to ride in NM I usually head to the Jemez area, there's miles and miles of forest trails to ride, I lived by the Valles Caldera in the Jemez for about 5 years and moved back to Albuquerque a couple of years ago. I missed driving out of my garage onto forest rd 10 and going miles through the forest on my quad, always something new. At the time I had a Rancher 420 4x4 that I rode for fun, plowing snow, and mowing my property. I sold it when I moved back to Abq and missed riding so I got the Kodiak to get out again. Red River is supposed to be really nice and off road friendly. Pretty much there is a lot of public, blm, and forest lands in NM that you can ride. I went riding in the Jemez over labor day weekend and will post up some pictures when I get a chance. Been busy this weekend installing a warn vrx 25s winch and ricochet skid plates =).

·
Registered
560 Posts
You will like the VRX 25. I have the VRX 35 on my Kodiak and it’s been great so I also bought the VRX 25 for my Rubicon. Congratulations on the new Kodiak

1 - 5 of 5 Posts