Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new to the ATV world actually have not purchased but am looking at the Kodiak or Grizzly. Help would be appreciated. Purchased a new home on Three Acres that is surrounded by a county forest. Lots of trails to be ridden as well as will require snow removal in winter and looking to plant Deer Plot. Also will transport to the Camp in Fall for the deer hunt. Looking forward to riding
a new machine just wish I knew which of these to get.
Thank ing all in advance

·
Registered
758 Posts
For a dedicated trail rider, it's the grizzly. For trail riding/hunting/ work, hands down Kodiak. Just my opinion of course. Welcome to the forum btw.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you can go sit on as many different machines and feel out the ergonomics and features of each kind of compare what you get with each and what you must have and what you can live without. I'm hands down very happy with my Kodiak the only short coming I found with my machine that I wish it had was more storage compartments like the Grizzly. I fixed that problem though by putting a large box on the back rack of my machine. I'm pretty sure any machine you get will do what you are asking of them, just some will do some aspects better than others. I've trail ridden the heck out of my "work model Kodiak" and I have a great time on it but its definitely not a Yamaha Raptor 700 speed machine flying down the trails at 80+mph and power sliding every corner possible but that isn't my cup of tea either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts