Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Fellows,
my wheelbarrow era has finally ended. I granted myself a '20 Kodiak 700 EPS and it has a difflock as well - although the leaflet states that DL is exclusive to the SE models.

My primary use will be work on my property which is on a hillside and has some boggy places. I am from Germany, so please don't blame me on the additional lights and mirrors - it is required over here for public road usage.

My first impression after a few hours mainly on pavement: Great power and it can do a lot more than myself. At least for now 馃槃

Thanks for providing this forum! Hope to be able to contribute as well!

Reinhold

uphill.JPG

Attachments

Registered
Welcome aboard, so if I could drive my kodiak on the road I would not hesitate to add extra lights. I鈥檓 jealous you can.

Registered
Congrats!!! ' your going to love it!

Registered
Super machine, looks like mine minus the lights and mirrors. I love my 2017 model. That is a heck of a hill but no problem for our Kodiaks. Nice trailer too. Keep us posted on your adventures.

Steve.....

Registered
Great choice for so many different applications. If I may suggest.. if you are looking for a good work trailer to go with her the Polar trailer from Northern Tool is my choice. Single axle is 389$ I believe. 1400 lb load capacity. Very stable and agile in the tight timber. Welcome to the forums. Red

Premium Member
I like the lights. That trailer is kinda nice too, perfect size.Just how big is that hill?Looks like a mountain to me..

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Hey,
thanks for the warm welcome!
This trailer is not mine - I've borrowed it to bring the Kodiak home. I sold my old trailer (too narrow) and ordered two new ones: One low loader (wheels on side of bed) for general purpose and to transport the Kodiak. And another smaller trailer with wheels below the platform which will be used with the Kodiak in the forest. Unfortunately, all the nice ATV farm trailers were out of scope since they do not come with the papers that allow usage on public roads. Will show it once it arrives.
Reinhold

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I like the lights. That trailer is kinda nice too, perfect size.Just how big is that hill?Looks like a mountain to me..
Ah, this hill is not on my property. I was looking for a place to practice without disturbing anyone and found an embankment below a highway bridge. Took the pic with the cellphone camera - sorry for the bad light..

Reinhold

Registered
Love that feeling one gets climbing on these most capable quads. Trust me..try not to loop her. (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts