Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
I went with the nomad + fender protector with foot peg combo. My son rides with the pegs up and is right height for him, my wife (or me when she is driving) are real comfortable with the foot pegs down. Im not a big fan of the hanging feet, this feels more stable when on back, but is personal preference.

After reading a few comments here, think ill add some goalie pad style buckles to the seat as comfort against loosing em when solo riding. The velcro seems strong but cant hurt to be safe.

View attachment 11017
Just a weird of advice on the buckles, lol for heavy duty ones or idealy ones actually used on goalie equipment. They are stronger and handle cold temperatures much better than the cheap amazon ones.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
We have now tested the kimpex nomad nice to sit in but it feels a bit heavy on the rear wheels whit 30kg passenger on .anyway good quality but i would like to have locks on it for that price

·
Registered
766 Posts
I have the kimpex outback seat but may replace it with the nomad because helmets won't fit in the outback storage compartment. No....my username has nothing to do with it lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Put a pair of kolpin mounts on the bike in prep for a bit of duck hunting and a November moose hunt.

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

41 - 45 of 45 Posts