Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.. I have a 2003 Kodiak 450 that I’m trying to find out some info on the plow that I have...it’s an older 50” moose plow with round push tubes.. I’m trying to find a bracket to mount to the quad. I spoke to the manufacturer who said it’s too old to have that part... apparently they switched over to square tubes now, which is making it difficult for me to get this done.. anyone here have any past experience with something like this?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700 base model
2,173 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700 base model
2,173 Posts
It doesn't matter if the tubes are round or square, what matters is how they attach to the mount on the machine.

On the one that I posted you will see two ears sticking up, when mounted they will stick down and then on the push tubes of the plow there should be a ear with a hole in it that will attach to the ones on the mount. To attach them you use the correct size lock pin.

https://www.acehardware.com/departm...d-ranch-supplies/farm-equipment-parts/7186687

·
Registered
561 Posts
JimP is correct. What you need to measure is the distance between your push tubes and call the place back that has that mount and ask them the distance between those ears. If they are the same distance that mount should work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.