Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now that these new Kodiak's have been out for a few years. Post up your mileage anyone have real high miles/hours? I'm right at the 900mi mark.

·
Super Moderator
1,227 Posts
I should be pushing 600-700 miles on my 2016. I didn't have a odometer on it until last year after a good trip on it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love seeing high miles on bikes, but on this one I'm just getting started.
2018 approx 80 miles about half and half of gravel roads and mountain trails.
The right foot well is lightly broken from a joust with a large stick, but still in great useable and visual condition.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Umm... 4 miles on the 450, 5 miles on the 700. I know, I'm ashamed too ;(

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love seeing high miles on bikes, but on this one I'm just getting started.
2018 approx 80 miles about half and half of gravel roads and mountain trails.
The right foot well is lightly broken from a joust with a large stick, but still in great useable and visual condition.
I cracked one of my foot wells as well I got high centered going over a fallen tree. I've thought about getting some aftermarket skid plates for the bottom of my machine but just haven't gotten around to it.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are exactly the ones I've been looking at. I really like the look of them and you can't beat the material unless of course you try driving through fire or lava but than you would have all sorts of other issues...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think I bought mine last July or August . . . just turned over 700 miles or so last week. I do a lot of riding as President of the ATV Club here in my neck of the woods . . . and plow my driveway in the Winter.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I put on a 10piece set by Ricochet about a month ago. No regrets. No more rattling of the plastic plates. When driving over small saplings its nice and quiet. The entire set weighs in at 35lbs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts