Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Over the weekend my $40.00 (2 tickets) to the local town fall gun raffle made me a new Yamaha owner. Kodiak 700 base model. I just picked the machine up today.

I have a 13 year old Suzuki Quad Runner 500 - all time 4WD, no two wheel option (1 year to early) that still runs well but am very excited to upgrade.

I will be using this wheeler as a work machine mainly for utility purposes, with the occasional joy ride.

Look forward to our future discussions and modifications,

-Aaron

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you!

They sold 975 tickets, picked my ticket #704! I had to leave early, was driving home and a friend called to say I had won. Had I been present I would have got a 100.00 fuel card too!

I was not able to pick the color, it is a Red Kodiak. I definitely prefer the red over the green but I have not seen the blue model.

I had to pay Federal withholding of 25% - $1640, I believe I should see quite a bit of this back come tax time. And I need to pay sales tax on my $20.00 dollar ticket.

How many people use the Ricochet under armor? I think it will be the second mod I do after I add a hour meter this week. I am kind of surprised there is not a hour meter or odometer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I have a list of thing I would like to do. Will work at the list slowly. Will be adding a hour meter first, then I would like the Ricochet under armor and front brush guard.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Ya I have a list of thing I would like to do. Will work at the list slowly. Will be adding a hour meter first, then I would like the Ricochet under armor and front brush guard.
Good choices, can't wait to see it all come together.

Keep us posted!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts