Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks... I have a Speedohealer module ordered which I plan to run on my 2020 Kodiak. It will correct my Speedometer to actual speed when running my tracks this winter (will also correct for the slightly bigger tires I am running right now)...nice thing about this module is that it has a remote push button A-B switch with it, you can switch between two different calibrations so I will have Calibration A for Tires and a quick press of the button and Calibration B will be for tracks.

This module gets plugged in between the speedometer and where ever the speedo goes below, hahaha... so basically I need to unplug the speedometer and plug this unit in between. Just wondering on the location of that plug on my 20 Kodiak... left side/right side? Up top? Lower down? What type of plug/wire colors should I be looking for?

Super Moderator
It should be fairly easy to figure out, it has to be one of the plugs on the instrument cluster.....I know, but I would guess that there are only a couple on it. Just disconnect one at a time and go for a ride and see what is missing on the cluster.

You can also compare the connector on the cluster to what the module has.

Registered
How does that one work? I put one on my Rancher IRS/AT to get the transmission shifting correctly again after a gear reduction and it plugged in right at the speed sensor on the transmission. On the parts diagram it looks like that sensor is somewhere near the oil check area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts