Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 700 eps. We do a lot of trail riding and get some mud holes often I was looking at lifts for it and have found the most popular to be the high lifter 2" brackets. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they a noticeable difference in ground clearance?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a 2019 700 eps. We do a lot of trail riding and get some mud holes often I was looking at lifts for it and have found the most popular to be the high lifter 2" brackets. Anyone have any experience with these? Are they a noticeable difference in ground clearance?
Unless you’re running 30” tires and really getting after some mud I don’t see the point in the lift. You will get more clearance with bigger tires and spacers so they fit and keep good stance.

If you’re really getting after the mud and have really tall tires the high lifter bracket are good to go. I’ve seem them on a lot of mud machines down here in the south.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have to agree with XeroSasEnchros, stability will be sacrificed with the lift process. There is a massive amount of engineering that goes into this machine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts