46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgraded the halogens to LED’s tonight

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
What housings did you use?

Any problems come up installing them?

Did you shut off all the lights to see how bright they are?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lights are a complete assembly that bolt right in. You’ll need to cut off the existing Yamaha plug to connect these. They come with crimp ends. I ended up using heat shrink fittings.
The install is pretty straight forward. You give up high beams, but believe me, you will not need them. These lights are extremely bright! They’re at least 2x bright and use less power. Got them from FDI Concepts. $75. Check out their Facebook page.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Are those grizzly bars?

Edit* its too bad that company doesn't have a regular website, because I'd probably purchase a pair. I hate facebook.

Reactions: Madmax

·
Registered
361 Posts
I refuse to join Facebook.Im not a 14yr old girl..

Reactions: Madmax

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was on Facebook for years, then I got tired of everyone's virtue signaling and bitching about politics.. its all anyone ever does.

Its like.... the internet is for uploading pictures of your genitals and talking about things with motors... gtfo with your garbage politics lol.

Reactions: MarshMaster

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
I just use FB to keep track of friends from high school and others that are far away. I might post on it a couple times a year and that's it.

But I got burnt buy a product and seller on FB and said never again. If you really want to sell something get a web site or just deal on fleabay

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts