Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using the new quad for running baits and for hauling the bear out once we got it to a spot where we could actually get the quad to. With a contractor box mounted on the back rack I can fit three full 5 gallon buckets in perfectly for them not to tip over works a lot better than trying to ratchet strap 3 buckets to the back rack, they tend to fall over/in between the bars making bait piles where you don't want them:grin2:. Now have to see how it works on the grouse and deer pretty soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I must say that is definitely one interesting picture. I had to look at that a few times to figure out what was going on lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I didn't really have a chance to take a nicely planned out day light picture this was kind of a rush job as it was Sunday night and had a long way to go lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Lol yea, sort of got the jist of that haha.

Glad to see it's working out for your needs though, this may take the cake as to who's really utilizing them !

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've been using the new quad for running baits and for hauling the bear out once we got it to a spot where we could actually get the quad to. With a contractor box mounted on the back rack I can fit three full 5 gallon buckets in perfectly for them not to tip over works a lot better than trying to ratchet strap 3 buckets to the back rack, they tend to fall over/in between the bars making bait piles where you don't want them:grin2:. Now have to see how it works on the grouse and deer pretty soon.
I'm betting the bear enjoyed the ride home :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts