here's steps i took,
1. remove the black plastic footrest board,
2. remove cotter pin from rear brake lever (so you can remove the primary cover easily see attached image)
3. remove bolts from primary cover, remove cover
4. remove primary cage covering primary
5. use long bolt from primary cover and screw into secondary.. opening it up so you got enough slack to be able to get the primary back on later.
6. remove nut from primary crank shaft
7. remove primary sheave
8. using phillips screwdriver remove cover from primary sheave, then replace weights... orient the weights the same way they come out.
9. put it back together. main thing is getting the primary crankshaft nut really tight. you don't want it to come off... it'll screw up crankshaft threads if you don't ... trust me.