Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the hose is behind the right front frame tube? See picture

Super Moderator
Did you try to follow it to see where it comes from and where it goes?

Possibly the front diff vent tube but I am just guessing.

Registered
Id say its the vent tube as well, but not 100%. Super easy to check and verify with a quick look though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick response. I think it is a vent tube but I do not have the machine here. My son has it and was asking me about it because he is using that frame tube as an acnchor point for trailering. He said there is a hose there that looks like its not connected to anything at the bottom so he was wondering if he busted something! He asked me what it was for fear he messed up my ATV.. I was just trying to figure out in my head what to tell him. I think as long as he has the S hook on that frame tube and not over the hose (whatever it is) he should be fine. I thought it was some sort of vent hose and the fact that it did not connect to anything at the bottom was normal. THx again.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciated that as well but must confess that I was shocked he mentioned it. Maybe he is growing up. Thanks all for the responses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts