Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my new Kenda HTRs installed today.
I went with the factory size as replacements. Size wise, I'm totally happy with them.
I haven't done a test ride yet as I was a little drunk at the time. Been working lots of overtime lately....but not today!
They are bigger than the factory Maxxis 25s. They are much bigger than the Carlisle Versa Trails 26s that I bought (and returned).
I mainly ride on hardpack. The Kodiak will take over snow plowing and aerating duties. These look like they'll do just fine.
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire
Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Auto part
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Synthetic rubber Rim

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Those look great. So much better than the stock tires.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Friggin sexy! Ive been on the bearclaw k299's(which have been amazing in all ways) for a while now. And I would eventually like some htr's

·
Registered
429 Posts
BrianinStLouis..ya done good choosin'..you are going to be blown away each time you 'get on em'.
They look truly awesome but perform better. Trust me put 1" bullet spacers, on the front only. Try Motorsports.com. won't believe the improvement. Well done. Red

Reactions: BrianinStLouis

·
Registered
429 Posts
No problem

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just got my first trail ride with my HTR's and am really happy. 15" mud hole walked through in 2 wheel. I will say, make sure where you point your front wheels is where you want to go, they bite in way better than the factory tires. you're gonna be happy.

Reactions: Jssrvlz

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the same tires, i went 26x11 and 26x9s on the front got a bit of a wobble going on but i think that might be that the tire shop put to much air in them. I have adjusted the pressure but havnt had time to ride since and yes they got bite!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought the same tires, i went 26x11 and 26x9s on the front got a bit of a wobble going on but i think that might be that the tire shop put to much air in them. I have adjusted the pressure but havnt had time to ride since and yes they got bite!
I did the 27-9/11x12 on the factory rims. No wobble that I've noticed. As for air pressures I'm at 1psi over stock and they seem to be pretty good, not too stiff for trail riding and not so soft that I'm worried about slipping a bead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts