Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kodiak folk... Does the Kodiak have purposed "jack points" or do you just get one where you can find it?

Super Moderator
I haven't seen any actual jacking points on it.

What I usually do is to jack up under the front end and the receiver hitch and then place jack stands under the frame, depending on what I am working on.

I also use cinder blocks to drive up on for a little bit of height for oil changes and other work where the tires will stay on

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, Thanks... I'm about to hat the garage and check things out

Grizzled Mod
A friend just sold me his 30 year old Handy Lift and it is very nice and VERY sturdy. I drive my Grizzly over the Handy Lift and put two 4x4 between the lift and my Grizzly frame and then it lifts to about 37". So nice being able to work on it off of the ground. They are just over $1000 and worth every penny if you have the room and $$ to buy one. Handy Standard 1200 Air Lift is the current version.

Registered
A friend just sold me his 30 year old Handy Lift and it is very nice and VERY sturdy. I drive my Grizzly over the Handy Lift and put two 4x4 between the lift and my Grizzly frame and then it lifts to about 37". So nice being able to work on it off of the ground. They are just over $1000 and worth every penny if you have the room and $$ to buy one. Handy Standard 1200 Air Lift is the current version.

View attachment 10330
Very nice

Reactions: RedRocket

Grizzled Mod
Yeah, I have to say this was a lucky buy for me from a good friend. Paid only $100 for it and he was bored so he delivered it too, (y). He replaced this with a new one that was a bit better for both his Harley and Grizzly as his new Handy has a motorcycle back wheel drop area on it. I also have an ATV floor jack, but this thing is so much more preferred now. Obviously, one just needs the space and $$ for one... and I'm fortunate enough to be able to have one now.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I read 41-foot pounds torque on lug nuts, right?

Super Moderator
40 front and back

Registered
The Harbour freight motorcycle lift actually has lots of good reviews and some videos on mods so one can use with a atv. It鈥檚 a manual foot pump but I鈥檝e been seriously thinking about getting one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts